Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Women's rights: Fetus Envy



Courtesy of my good friend, the prosecutor in this short 12:00-minute film (see link below), I share with you this very important women's rights issue.
My main reason for sharing this film with you is that I want it to be seen by as many people as possible before the US Presidential November 6, 2012 election as it has a political message about women's reproductive rights, which are very seriously under attack.  In South Carolina alone there are more than 300 people indicted for or serving prison time for charges related to having a miscarriage.

The film is absurdist in style but it is NOT fiction.  We want it to go viral.  The more people who see it the more likely it will be seen not just by the choir but by voters who may not understand that their rights cannot be taken for granted.

It would be greatly appreciated if you were to consider forwarding this film to your family and friends.

I, without any doubt, believe that this is not just a film, it's a movement.

Thank you,   Hussein


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF538JpxcKU

www.fetusenvy.com
www.facebook.com/fetusenvy



© Dr Hussein A Amin 2011

--

hussein.amin45@gmail.com