Thursday, December 10, 2015

Starting a Trend in Trump's Honor


What can I say, 38 years a US citizen, a hard-working, tax-paying citizen. I spent years of my career keeping my workplace safe from terrorists......and now a candidate for President is coming after me !?!

So, to ease Donald Trump's and his supporters' fear and anxiety, I am now wearing this green crescent at all times so that I can be identified as Muslim (photo attached).

When Trump is President, he can seek the appropriate legislation to have all Muslims living in or coming into the US wear such a badge 24/7, electronically fitted to indicate their location at all times.  This should be followed with further legislation to prevent Muslims from going out on weekends, only on Friday, or on holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, 4th of July, Easter, Thanksgiving...), have them attend only certain schools, frequent only dedicated shopping centers and use only specified public transportation, eat only at designated restaurants, etc.

All of this imaginative legislation will be enacted in good faith, to set a first-class example to the world entire.

Hussein


--

"Humanity is starting to become civilized when a single human life is as sacred as GodAly Sadek