Friday, October 2, 2015

I am running for President of the United States


After heavy soul searching, I have decided to run as an Independent for the Office of the President of the United States. After listening and watching all the talk about immigration, the need to reform immigration policy and deal with the 12 million+ illegal immigrants, and after hearing Donald Trump dump on the Mexicans in the US, basically declaring that they are mostly the rejects of Mexico, and after the unconscionable church massacre in South Carolina, with a white 21-years-old schmuck announcing ".....you're taking over our country. And you have to go," before he starts on his inhuman and despicable act of shooting to death 9 US citizens with roots in the US most likely deeper than his own and in possession of characters most certainly far superior than he ever can dream of having....After witnessing all of this, I had no choice but to declare my candidacy for President of the United States.

Now, when I am safely ensconced in the White House, my first national policy will be an immigration policy that will go like this:

"All immigrants to the United States, starting from October 12, 1492 to date will be repatriated within 2 years of the issuance of this policy.

​  ​
This policy is applicable to all immigrants, legal and illegal, dead and alive, allowing for ample time for the exhumation of the dead ones. Immigration to the US will become a thing of an unfortunate past.
​  ​
As for me, as President I, and only I, will stay behind to reverse the course of the demise of the history and culture of the indigenous people. 
​ ​
I will dedicate every ounce of my energy, pour my heart and soul and diligently work with the Cherokee, the Apache and the rest of the native American tribes to restore their ways of life, their native tongue, build and return the whole of the Indian Nation."

This policy should achieve happiness and tranquility to all, immigrants and indigenous people alike, affording the world entire peace on earth.


Hussein Amin